The Person Behind The Posts

Monday, December 25, 2006

A Different Kind of Messianic Dream

In my dream, there are six or eight men who have all trained people to float in the air. Many observers are skeptical, even when they see the students clearly floating. Transparent support wires are proposed as the obvious secret to the feat.

But I see things differently. I say to my companion, “I don’t have any trouble believing this. As we get closer to the arrival of Moshiach, more and more of our human capacities are being revealed. This ability to float in the air must be just one of them.”

Even in my dreams, I have faith in the coming of Moshiach, and even though he may delay, nevertheless, I anticipate every day (and at night) that he will come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, my friend! I so admire those few individuals I am permitted to know, who have had Moshiach dreams! Thank you for sharing...

May we all be zoche, very soon, to see the fulfillment of your lovely dream.